- The complex shall mean the Sahodaya Group of Schools Jammu (SGSJ)
- The Executive Committee shall mean the office bearers of the CSSC elected or nominated as per the Rules laid down in Para 10
- Year shall mean the Financial Year as April 1 st to March 31 st.
- To act as liaison between CBSE and the member schools in implementation of its Policies, projects.
- To enable sharing of experience and facilities.
- To promote inter schools collaboration through increasing inter-school activities among Sahodaya schools annually.
- To encourage professionalism among teachers and educational innovations among institutions through providing opportunities for our teachers to attend skill enhancing workshops.
- To promote academic collaboration through teacher exchanges, common science fairs, joint seminars, workshops, exchange of library facilities, production of teaching aids, preparing question banks and conduct of common examinations among member schools.
- To provide a forum for active participation among the member schools in developmental activities.
- To provide a forum for active participation in the field of sports & Cultural activities.
- Any other activity that enhances the academic/professional growth of the school/Sahodaya complex/board.
Sahodaya School Complex is a group of neighbourhood schools voluntarily coming together to share their innovative practices in all aspects of school education including curriculum design, evaluation and pedagogy and also providing support services for teachers and students. It is indeed an interactive platform for schools to deliberate upon the different policies and guidelines of the Board and provide effective feedback on their implementation to establish new benchmarks of quality. There is no doubt that much more knowledge is generated when a team or group committed to a common goal undertakes the task of re-modeling and re-fashioning in a spirit of caring and sharing. Thus Sahodaya introduces the relevance of co-operative learning and collaborative networking. This is further facilitated by the annual Sahodaya Conference held every year to critically examine the relevant issues and evolve a viable and effective framework of action. At present there are around 130 Sahodaya School Complexes active across the country with a network involving over 2500 schools. This unique movement has provided an opportunity to institutions to become proactive and enterprising in varied fields of school education.
Orientation programmes, seminars and workshops for teachers/students/Principals on various themes.
Joint programmes for home examinations, sports and cultural activities, inter school competitions, exhibitions etc.
Discussion on implementation of circulars and guidelines issued by the Board from time to time.
Taking up community development projects on adolescence education programme, road safety, consumer awareness, peace education etc. It is necessary to strengthen the Sahodaya Movement by taking it to remote and unrepresented areas.
Bhopal Sahodaya Complex, has been one of the most active & enthusiastic.
The diverse array of activities carried out by SSC’s include the following:
The activities / Programmes organized under it include the following:-
- Principals’ Meet
- Discussion on implementation of circulars and guidelines issued by the Board from time to time.
- Joint programmes of all member schools for home examinations, sports and cultural activities, inter school competitions, exhibitions etc.
- Creating health& wellness clubs.
- Generating awareness on environment sensitivity.
- Workshops for teachers & students related to various subjects as per CBSE curriculum at different levels-primary, secondary & +2 stage Seminars on adolescence awareness its related issues
- Organising peace march & gatherings of the member schools
- Sharing of expertise among member schools of Sahodaya
- Organising national event in a joint venture.